By Travelzoo Staff
A "noble Southern treat"
in College Park, The Pecan serves hearty homemade cooking Gayot
calls "lovely" and "delightful." For $49, regularly $94, receive a three-course dinner for two.
Why we love it
- Dine on a 3-course Southern-fusion dinner at The Pecan in College Park
- Enjoy 2 soups or salads, 2 entrees and a shared dessert for $49
- This package also includes 20% off any bottle of wine
- Gayot says The Pecan offers "a romantic environment in a historic building"
- Get the same meal for 4 people for $95, regularly $188
Nov. 20, 2012 - May 21, 2013
3725 Main St.
College Park, GA 30337
- The restaurant takes its name from chef Tony Morrow's love of Southern cooking (his mother baked pecan treats for him in college). Try his menu at Pecan with a soup or salad each, two main courses (up to $30 each) and a shared dessert. Some of our favorite dishes include the oven-roasted buttermilk pecan chicken and fried catfish with pepper jack grits. Subscribers also receive 20% off any bottle of wine ordered with dinner.
- Or for $95, receive this same meal for four people -- a Southern-style dinner for less than $25 per person.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Nov. 26, through May 21, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms