By Travelzoo Staff
Take in dramatic views of the Atlanta cityscape while dining at either the members-only Commerce Club or Buckhead Club with this exclusive Local Deal for $59-$69.
Why we love it
- Dine at 1 of 2 members-only clubs that boast stunning views of the city
- For $59, visit Commerce Club on the 49th floor of the 191 Peachtree Tower
- For $69, visit Buckhead Club on the 26th floor of the Sovereign Building
- Choose any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu
- You can also get a dinner for 4 for $109-$129
- Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated similar deals in over 20 cities nationwide -- makes a perfect gift for friends and family near or far
Nov. 7, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
Buckhead Club and Commerce Club
- Dinner includes three courses per person. Choose from the full menu at the club that's right for you:
- Commerce Club: Located on the 49th floor (of 50) of the 191 Peachtree Tower, this club's menu features dishes like southern crab cakes, pan-seared wagyu beef ribeye and warm banana pudding -- dinner for two is $59.
- Buckhead Club: This 24-year-old club is perched atop the 26th floor of the Sovereign Building. It's menu features dishes such as Prince Edwards Island mussels, cedar plank prime New York steak and five spiced seared salmon -- dinner for two is $69.
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $109-$129.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms