By Travelzoo Staff
The Improv Comedy Club & Dinner Theatre has been "a laugh-ridden breeding ground
for nearly every legendary funnyman since 1963" (Thrillist
). The chain opened in 1963 in NYC and now has 23 locations. Visit the Buckhead venue for a night of laughs with admission for two and an appetizer for half off at $25.
Why we love it
- The Improv is "a laugh-ridden breeding ground" (Thrillist)
- The club opened in the fall with funnyman Louie Anderson
- Includes 2 admissions and an appetizer for $25
- Past Travelzoo visitors say it's "perfect" for a night out
June 27, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
The Improv Comedy Club & Dinner Theatre
56 E. Andrews Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30305
- Good through the end of the year, this offer can be used for acts such as:
- Matt Braunger from “The Late Show with David Lettermen”, “Conan” and “MADtv” (6/20-6/22)
- Andrew Santino from MTV’s “Punk’d” and NBC’s “The Office” (6/27-6/29)
- Ryan Singer from “WTF w/Marc Maron” and Finalist of CMT’s “Next Big Comic Contest” (7/5-7/6)
- Arj Barker from “The Marijuana-logues”, HBO’s “Flight of the Conchords”, and a number of Comedy Central specials (7/11-7/13)
- Plus choose any appetizer from the menu (up to $10; not valid on sushi). Or check out this hot spot in a group of four for $49, regularly $100.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, June 28, through Oct. 31, 2013. Reservations are required. Shows are typically Thursday-Saturday. Limit 3 vouchers per table. Not valid on holidays or special events. Must be 21 years old or older to attend the comedy club. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms