By Travelzoo Staff
The picturesque waters of Northern Georgia are filled with spring showers including the trophy trout-stocked Soque River and Tickanetley Creek, and Travelzoo subscribers can throw a line out with this Local Deal. For $199 for two, regularly $399, go on a four-hour fly fishing trip including all equipment.
Why we love it
- Rivers are full of trophy trout for catch and release
- Use anytime over the next year
- These trout can grow more than 20 inches long
- Wade alongside a professional guide
June 12, 2013 - June 14, 2014
Sweetwater Outfitting Company
Meeting Locations Will Vary
Confirm When Making Reservation
Dahlonega, GA 30533
- Sweetwater Outfitting Company has access to nearly five miles of private, managed trout streams in which the fish are typically 5-10 pounds and can grow more than 20 inches in length. Trek alongside a professional guide who will share pointers and techniques as you cast your line in the catch-and-release waters. Note: Fishing licenses are not included, but are required. Find more information here.
- Or for $89 per person (reg. $180), take a three-hour instructional fly fishing lesson. During the experience, you can learn about casting, flies and reels to use, and get a basic understand of the sport (license not required).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, June 14, through June 14, 2014. Fishing licenses are not included with this package, but are required for the $199 offer. Reservations are required. Anglers may be grouped with others on the trip. A 7-day cancellation policy applies. Subject to weather conditions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms