By Travelzoo Staff
"Visit Italy without leaving Georgia" with a trip to Montaluce Winery & Estates (The Atlanta Journal-Constitution), which is known for its Tuscan village ambiance. See this Dahlonega property from a different perspective on a scenic, guided hike through the hills and vineyards, wine tastings, snacks and more for $45 for two people, regularly $90.
Why we love it
- "Visit Italy without leaving Georgia" (The Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
- Includes a guided hike, wine tastings, snacks and more for 2 (reg. $90)
- Described as a "Tuscan villa" by Jezebel magazine
- Earns a 4.5-star TripAdvisor rating from nearly 70 reviews
- For $25, get the same package for 1; opt to go with a group of 4 for $89
May 6, 2013 - Sept. 8, 2013
Montaluce Winery & Estates
946 Via Montaluce
Dahlonega, GA 30533
- Jezebel magazine recommends guests "celebrate homegrown hallelujah by fully experiencing the estate’s epicurean scene." This offer includes:
- Hourlong hike with a trained guide who shares facts about the vineyard, wine-making process and property as a whole
- Bottled water and a Montaluce-brand cinch bag to carry around your belongings during the hike
- A trip to the tasting room where you'll enjoy fruit, snacks and a flight of five wines
- A full glass of your favorite wine
- For solo travelers, this package is available for $25. Or go in a group of four for $89, and save even more. Hikes take place on Saturdays and Sundays.
The fine print
Update: Reservations for May 11-12 are sold out. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, May 11, through Sept. 8, 2013. Reservations are required. Hikes take place on Saturdays and Sundays. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms