By Travelzoo Staff
Pair up with a friend and learn how to fly-fish with a pro in Fannin County, the Trout Capital of Georgia. For $175 (regularly $350), this Local Deal with Upper River Adventures includes equipment and instruction, and offers the chance to reel in rainbow, brown and brook trout.
Why we love it
- Pair up with a friend and learn how to fly-fish with a pro
- Fannin County is the official Trout Capital of Georgia
- This Local Deal includes equipment and instruction (reg. $350)
- You'll get a chance to reel in rainbow, brown and brook trout
- It's good for beginner and experienced fishermen alike
March 4, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Upper River Adventures
81 Little Creek Crossing
Cherry Log, GA 30522
- This four-hour outing takes place in a semiprivate stream in northern Georgia and is designed for beginners and experienced fishermen alike. You’ll receive a brief lesson, if needed, then set out on the waters to catch and release a variety of trout.
- Fishing takes place in the Aska area of Blue Ridge between 8 a.m. and noon Monday-Saturday. A fishing license is not included, but required for ages 16-65 -- you can purchase one at any local Walmart or online at this link.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 1, through Oct. 31, 2013. Fishing license is not included, but required for ages 16-65. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Subject to weather conditions. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms