By Travelzoo Staff
Explore the scenic trails of the Chattahoochee National Forest with this Local Deal led by hiking guide and enthusiast Reggie Mitchell. For $35 per person (reg. $75), this 2.5- to three-hour guided hike also includes a stop at a local winery, up to five tastings and gourmet snacks.
Why we love it
- For $35 per person, head out to Chattahoochee National Forest on a guided hike
- This package also includes a stop at a local winery and up to 5 tastings with snacks
- Guide Reggie Mitchell leads the excursion and has been hiking for 25 years
- Sights include the scenic Raven Cliff Falls, which features a 60-foot drop
Feb. 25, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
We Love 2 Hike
Raven Cliff Falls
Meeting Location Shared Upon Making Reservation
White County, GA 30528
- The excursion begins at the park's trailhead parking area where Reggie will give a brief introduction. Then let the trek begin as he shares facts about the history of the area. Hikers can catch picturesque views of the Raven Cliff Falls, which include three drops, with the longest reaching 60 feet.
- Near the end of the hike, guests will stop at a local winery, such as Habersham Vineyards, one of Georgia's oldest and largest wineries. Enjoy up to five complimentary tastings paired with local cheeses, nuts and fruit.
- Hikes typically run once a month on specific dates; check the online schedule.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on the next available hike date, through Nov. 30, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made by email. Hikes run on specific dates; check the online schedule for more information. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. Hikes are subject to severe weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms