By Travelzoo Staff
Red Brick Brewing Company is the oldest operational craft brewery in Atlanta
, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution
, and has been in business since 1993 making award-winning beers. Two can take a tour and try some of the various brews in the tasting room for $15, regularly $30, at this brewery that's rated 4 stars from more than 75 Yelp users.
Why we love it
- For $15 (reg. $30), 2 can take a tour and taste beers at Red Brick Brewing Company
- Subscribers receive 4 beers and take home 2 souvenir pint glasses and koozies
- Try the award-winning Laughing Skull Amber Ale
- Other brews include HopLanta IPA and Red Brick Blonde Ale
Feb. 4, 2013 - June 1, 2013
Red Brick Brewing Company
2323 Defoor Hills Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
- First, take a complimentary tour of the facilities and sample a few beers, such as Red Brick Blonde Ale, the popular HopLanta IPA or Laughing Skull Amber Ale, which won gold at the 2011 U.S. Open Beer Championship.
- Then, select two of your favorite brews each, served in keepsake pint glasses. Use this deal on a Friday night and catch live bands at the brewery, or visit during trivia on Thursdays. The glasses and two koozies are included with this deal.
- Tours are offered Wednesday-Saturday. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday tours begin at 7 p.m., with tastings anytime between 5-8 p.m. Saturday tours begin at 4 p.m., with tastings from 2-5 p.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Feb. 6, through June 1, 2013. Tours are offered Wednesday-Saturday. Present voucher upon arrival. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms