New York City is home to some of America's most famous landmarks, and Travelzoo subscribers can now purchase a pass to three top attractions for $22 off.
With a Big Three Combo ticket for $65 (reg. $87), enjoy a cruise around Manhattan, check bird's-eye views from the Empire State Building and take in more than 2 million works of art at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Empire State Building:
- Located on the 86th floor of the landmark New York City office building
- Open 365 days a year, 8 a.m. to 2 a.m. Last elevators go up at 1:15 a.m.
Metropolitan Museum of Art:
- Includes priority-entrance admission to the Met collection, all special exhibitions and all public guided tours
- Sunday through Thursday: 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Friday and Saturday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Closed Thanksgiving Day, Dec. 25, Jan. 1, and the first Monday in May.
Two-hour Semi-Circle Cruise or Harbor Lights Cruise:
- The Semi-Circle Cruise takes you to see the most iconic views of the city. Cruises sail daily at 12 p.m. Jan. 1 - March 15, at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. March 16 - April 26; at 10:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 4 p.m. April 27 - Sept. 2; at 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Sept. 3 - Oct. 27; and at 4 p.m. Oct. 28 - Dec. 31.
- The Harbor Lights Cruise sets sail as the sun sets and the skyline comes alive. It sails Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 7 p.m. March 1 - April 21; daily at 7 p.m. April 22 - Sept. 29; daily at 6 p.m. Sept. 30 - Oct. 27; and Saturdays and Sundays at 6 p.m. Oct. 28 - Nov. 24. It does not sail on July 4.
Upon redemption of your ticket at the Empire State Building Observatory, guests will receive admission to the Observatory and ticket vouchers for admission to the Metropolitan Museum and Circle Line Cruise, valid for up to 14 days.