Travelzoo has secured a presale window to the 2014 season at the Hollywood Bowl with tickets to shows starting as low as $8. With this offer, subscribers can now purchase tickets to more than 65 shows before they go on sale to the general public on May 4.
The iconic Los Angeles venue will host many big acts this year, including:
- Playboy Jazz Festival (June 14-15)
- Opening Night at the Bowl with Kristin Chenoweth (June 21)
- Janelle Monáe (June 22)
- "July 4th Fireworks Spectacular with Steve Martin" (July 2-4)
- Joshua Bell and Friends (July 8)
- Chris Botti and Chris Isaak (July 11-12)
- "Grease" Sing-A-Long (July 13)
- Dreamworks Animation in Concert (July 18-19)
- Reggae Night with Jimmy Cliff and Shaggy (July 20)
- Gustavo Dudamel conducts All-Star Beethoven (July 22 & 24)
- Gloria Estefan with the Hollywood Bowl Orchestra (July 25-26)
- "Hair" the Musical (Aug. 1-3)
- Herbie Hancock (Aug. 6)
- Gladys Knight with Kool & the Gang (Aug. 8-9)
- Glen Hansard with the Head and the Heart and Iron & Wine (Aug. 10)
- Yo-Yo Ma (Aug. 14)
- Tchaikovsky Spectacular with Fireworks (Aug. 15-16)
- John Legend sings Marvin Gaye (Aug. 20)
- The Beatles' 50th at the Bowl (Aug. 22-24)
- Frampton's Guitar Circus (Aug. 27)
- John Williams: Maestro of the Movies (Aug. 29-30)
- Elvis Costello and Ben Folds (Sept. 5-6)
- Fireworks Finale: The Simpsons' 25th Anniversary (Sept. 12-14)
- Trey Anastasio (from Phish) with the LA Philharmonic (Sept. 26)
The Hollywood Bowl season will include a number of shows with impressive fireworks displays, and on opening night Kristin Chenoweth will be inducted into the Hollywood Bowl Hall of Fame. The Hollywood Bowl is the largest natural outdoor amphitheater in the United States.
Looking for $8 seats? Check out the mid-week classical and jazz concerts.
Travelzoo Tip: Pack a picnic to enjoy at the Hollywood Bowl before the show. Some of the picnic areas open up to four hours prior to showtime.