By Eddy Rivera
This winter, save more than half off at Skyloft Resort, which Travelzoo subscribers praise as a "great place" for its "very friendly staff" and "family feel."
Why we love it
- Features four lifts and 21 trails and runs - including six black diamond runs
- "Great for beginners," says a Travelzoo subscriber
- Located less than one hour from downtown Toronto
- Buy multiple vouchers and take the whole family
Dec. 20, 2013 (weather permitting) - Jan. 18, 2014
722 Chalk Lake Rd. W
Uxbridge, ON L9P 1R4
- For $47 (reg. $95), get a full-day lift ticket plus ski or snowboard equipment rental for one person
Those with their own gear can get a lift ticket for $29 (reg. $60)
Ski after 4 p.m. with a night lift ticket for $22.50 (reg. $45)
First time skier? Opt for a full-day lift ticket, equipment rental and a one-hour group lesson for $67 (reg. $125).
The fine print
Opening is weather permitting. $47 and $29 vouchers valid from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. any day of the week. $22.50 voucher valid from 4 p.m. to close any day of the week. For $67 voucher, pre-registration with Skyloft snowschool for lessons is required; lessons available only at 10 a.m. daily. Must be 6 years old or older to participate.
See all terms