By Travelzoo Staff
Let the National Ballet of Canada sweep you away this March with "Romeo & Juliet." The Toronto Star calls the performance, "A triumph of impassioned dancing and inventively challenging choreography.” With this exclusive Local Deal, subscribers can save up to 55% on tickets to performances at The Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts in Toronto.
Why we love it
- See "Romeo & Juliet" by the National Ballet of Canada, March 12-14
- Grand Ring (box seating), Orchestra & Ring 3 seats are $100, regularly up to $239
- The Toronto Star calls the performance, "A triumph of impassioned dancing and inventively challenging choreography”
Feb 14, 2013 - Mar 14, 2013
The National Ballet of Canada
The Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts
145 Queen Street West
Toronto, ON M5H 4G1
- Grand Ring (box seating), Orchestra & Ring 3 seats are available for $100, regularly up to $239, for the following shows:
- Tuesday, March 12 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 13 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 14 at 2 p.m. (Added on Feb. 26 at 4:30 p.m.)
- Thursday, March 14 at 7:30 p.m.
- Choreographer Alexei Ratmansky created this acclaimed new production of "Romeo and Juliet" in honour of the National Ballet’s 60th anniversary in 2011, giving new life to Shakespeare’s time-honored tale.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Click "Buy Now" again next to desired performance. Click on seating level, then click on circles to select seats and click "Add to Cart." Review seat selection and click "Proceed to Checkout." Log in or register a new account. Mobile users: The Travelzoo Test Booking Center found that this booking experience is not optimized for mobile phones. Please book through your computer or tablet or call to secure this deal.
The fine print
UPDATE (Tuesday, Feb. 26 at 4: 30 p.m.): Due to the popularity of this offer, some seating sections may have sold out. A performance on Thursday, March 14 at 2 p.m. has been added. See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. All prices include HST but are subject to a $9 per ticket handling fee. Restrictions may apply. There is a 4 ticket maximum per order.