By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can now save up to 35% on seats to see the Toronto Raptors play at Air Canada Centre this February.
Why we love it
- Attend a Raptors game in February, starting at $15
- Save up to 35% on the printed ticket price for select seats at the Air Canada Centre
- Games include weekend matchups against the LA Clippers and New Orleans Hornets
- A promo code is required; please see complete Booking Instructions
Jan 29, 2013 - Feb 10, 2013
Air Canada Centre
40 Bay Street
Toronto, ON M5J 2X2
- The Raptors face off against some of the league's top young talent like Anthony Davis, Blake Griffin and Kevin Garnett in the following matchups:
- Friday, Feb. 1 vs. LA Clippers at 7 p.m.:
- Balcony 2 ... $38 (reg. $58)
- Balcony Endzone … $42 (reg. $63.25)
- Corners … $103 (reg. $136)
- Wednesday, Feb. 6 vs. Boston Celtics at 7 p.m.:
- Balcony 1 … $37 (reg. $57)
- Endzone … $69 (reg. $95)
- Side 2 … $123 (reg. $161)
- Sunday, Feb. 10 vs. New Orleans Hornets at 6 p.m.:
- Balcony 2 … $15 (reg. $24)
- Endzone … $46 (reg. $68.25)
- Side 2 ... $104 (reg. $136.25)
- Note: Tickets may sell out quickly. Prices are based on printed ticket prices and include taxes and fees. The percentage discount is based on the regular price of a single ticket plus applicable fees.
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase, click "Buy Now." Select the game of your choice. Click "Find Tickets." Enter code CLIPPERS (Feb. 1), CELTICS (Feb. 6) or HORNETS (Feb. 10) and click "Verify." Log in or create a new account. Select number of tickets and seating level from the drop-down menu and click "Continue." Verify seat selection and click "Continue." Enter billing information and click "Submit Order" to complete purchase. Subscribers can also call 416-815-6089 Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. for tickets. Due to a high volume of calls, customers may be asked to leave a message.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. There are no additional fees associated with this offer. Restrictions may apply.