By Travelzoo Staff
See more than 1,400 animals -- many of which are endangered -- at the second-largest zoo in Canada
with this deal for two-for-one admission
to the Calgary Zoo. Named one of the top five Things to Do in Calgary by U.S. News & World Report
, the zoo averages a 4.5-star rating from 530 reviewers on TripAdvisor.
Why we love it
- Visit the 2nd-largest zoo in Canada with this deal for half off admission for 2
- The Calgary Zoo is home to more than 1,400 animals; many are endangered
- Bring the kids and get a family pass for $35, regularly $74 (2 adults and 2 children)
- Catch the lowland gorillas and "amazing" year-round tropical butterfly enclosure (Frommer's)
- Last year's new Penguin Plunge exhibit drew a record number of visitors
Feb 11, 2013 - Oct 13, 2013
The Calgary Zoo
1300 Zoo Road N.E.
Calgary, AB T2E 7V6
- Just $22 gets two people into the "massive" zoo (regularly $22 per person); or for $35, regularly $74, take advantage of this "must-do for young families" (U.S. News) with a family pack for two adults and two children.
- Spend the day exploring this "thoughtfully designed zoo" organized by continent; Frommer's recommends the "troop of majestic lowland gorillas and the African warthogs," as well as the "amazing year-round tropical butterfly enclosure."
- Also catch the Penguin Plunge exhibit, which features king, homboldt, gentoo and rockhopper species and helped draw a record number of visitors last year according to CBC News.
The fine print
Note: Number of vouchers sold is limited, so this deal may sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Feb. 19, through Oct. 13, 2013. Adult admission valid for ages 16-59; child admission valid for ages 3-15. Children 2 and under get in free. Valid daily during operating hours. Must present printed voucher to cashier upon arrival. Parking is not included. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional voucher can be purchased as a gift. Admission not valid for special events. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms