By Travelzoo Staff
With the forecast calling for fresh snow over the majority of next week, take advantage of what's left of the winter sports season with this Local Deal at Silver Star Mountain Resort. For $45 per person, regularly $77, get an all-day lift ticket at this resort that boasts a 4.5-star rating from TripAdvisor users.
Why we love it
- For $45 per person, regularly $77, spend the day skiing at Silver Star Mountain Resort
- The mountain boasts 12 lifts and more than 3,000 skiable acres
- Vouchers are good for all ages and are valid through the end of the season
- Or for $89 (reg. $154), 2 people can get lift tickets
- TripAdvisor users give the resort a 4.5-star rating
- Make it a winter getaway: 2 people can stay for 2 nights starting at $249
Feb 22, 2013 - Dec 19, 2013
Silver Star Mountain Resort
123 Shortt Street
Silver Star Mountain, BC V1B 3M1
- Spread out over 3,000 acres of skiable terrain, Silver Star features 12 chair lifts and has runs ranging from easy to extreme. Or for $89, regularly $154, two people can get lift passes for all-day (8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.) skiing.
- If you can't go now, come back for the start of the season in November (call ahead to confirm opening) and use your voucher any day of the week through Dec. 19.
- Check out the trail maps before you go.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, Feb. 24, through the end of the season or April 6, 2013, whichever comes sooner. Alternatively, vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 28, or as soon as the resort opens through Dec. 19, 2013. Not valid Fridays and Saturdays in February and March. Not valid March 17-28 or 31, 2013. If this voucher is not used by Dec. 19, 2013, refunds will not be issued. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms