By Travelzoo Staff
Open for only two months, Coco Beauty Bar has already earned Travelzoo subscribers' praise for its "excellent service" and "great atmosphere." For $49, save more than 50% on three treatments at the brand-new Bloor West Village neighbourhood spa.
Why we love it
- Save more than 50% on a 3-treatment package at Coco Beauty Bar
- Includes a 30-minute facial and classic manicure with pedicure
- The spa opened in the Bloor West Village neighbourhood in February
- Guests can enjoy complimentary tea, coffee or Perrier water during their visit
- Select from a variety of Essie or OPI colors
- 96% of recent Travelzoo visitors enjoyed their experience
Apr 14, 2013 - Oct 01, 2013
Coco Beauty Bar
16A Jane St.
Toronto, M6S 1P9
- Regularly $100, this package includes:
- 30-minute mini Dermalogica facial
- Classic manicure with colors from Essie, OPI, China Glaze or Catherine Nail Collection
- Classic pedicure, with foot soak, shape, cuticle care, moisturizing massage and pick of polish
- Guests are welcome to complimentary tea, coffee or Perrier water before or during their treatments.
Situated on Jane Street, the spa is easily accessible via the Jane Station subway stop.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 1, through Oct. 1, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays including but not limited to Mother's Day. No groups larger than 2 people. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms