By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers praise Al Dente Italian Restaurant with rave reviews that "the food was delicious," "the ambiance was lovely" and the experience was "wonderful." For $29, receive $60 to spend on dinner and drinks for two at this favourite in Markham.
Why we love it
- Toronto.com calls Al Dente a "romantic" spot in Markham
- For $29, get $60 to spend on Italian fare -- enough to cover dinner for 2
- Try dishes like meat cannelloni or black-tiger shrimp in a Pernod cream sauce
- A recent Travelzoo reader said "the food was delicious"
- The value of this deal can also be used toward drinks to enjoy with dinner
Apr 29, 2013 - Nov 10, 2013
Al Dente Italian Restaurant
39 Main St. North
Markham, ON L3P 1X3
- With this deal, take a seat in the dining room described as "romantic with lots of greenery" by Toronto.com. The offer comes with $60 worth of food and drink from the entire menu -- enough for dinner for two, which could include:
- One appetizer to share, such as baked goat cheese with portobello mushrooms; bruschetta with fresh tomatoes; or crispy fried calamari
- Two entrees, like orange roughy in a saffron cream sauce; veal ossobuco in a red wine sauce served with risotto; or linguine with shrimp, calamari and mussels in a white wine sauce
Go with a group and use the $60 value toward a bottle of wine with dinner (limit two vouchers per table of four or more).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, May 10, through Nov. 10, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table of 2; limit 2 vouchers per table of 4 or more. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Mother's Day. Valid at Markham location only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms