By Travelzoo Staff
calls Ouzeri one of its "favourite spots" on the Danforth for its "ornate decor" and "consistently excellent" Greek fare. For $25, Travelzoo subscribers receive $50 to spend on dinner and drinks at the restaurant Time Out Toronto
praises as the "real deal," serving "magnificent" cuisine with a "friendly and buzzy" atmosphere.
Why we love it
- For $25, get $50 to spend on Greek cuisine and drinks at Ouzeri on the Danforth
- Try anything from the regular dinner menu like classic moussaka or souvlaki
- Time Out calls the dips "magnificent" and the ambiance "friendly and buzzy"
- Ouzeri has been featured in Toronto Life, Now Magazine and the Toronto Sun
- Recent Travelzoo visitors called it a "fantastic dining experience"
Mar 28, 2013 - Jun 13, 2013
500A Danforth Ave.
Toronto, ON M4K 1P6
- Use this voucher toward a traditional Greek dining experience composed of various appetizers to share with a group of friends or family; two vouchers can be used for tables of six or more. Select from anything on the dinner menu including dishes such as smoked pork sausage; spanakopita; sauteed shrimp in a white wine sauce; and a combination of any three dips like tzatziki, taramosalata (red caviar with olive oil and lemon) or hummus.
- Visit Ouzeri when the warm weather returns and dine on the streetside patio; vouchers can be used into June.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, April 1, through June 13, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Limit of 2 vouchers for tables of 6 or more. Not valid on prix fixe menus. Valid for dinner only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends including but not limited to Mother's Day (May 12) and Victoria Day (May 20). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms