By Travelzoo Staff
Toronto.com raves that diners "delight in exquisite tastes and culinary delights" at La Maquette Restaurant. The French eatery overlooking the Toronto Sculpture Garden boasts a "great romantic atmosphere" and a menu "described so beautifully you’ll want to sample everything" (Toronto.com). For $39, Travelzoo subscribers receive $80 to spend at the OpenTable Diners' Choice award-winning bistro on King Street.
Why we love it
- "Delight in exquisite tastes and culinary delights" at La Maquette (Toronto.com)
- For $39, receive $80 to spend -- enough to cover dinner for 2
- Select from anything on the menu, including options like Black Angus steak
- It's OpenTable Diners' Choice winner for French cuisine and romantic atmosphere
- La Maquette is located in a landmark building overlooking the Toronto Sculpture Garden
- Go as a group; up to 2 vouchers can be used per table
Mar 26, 2013 - Aug 30, 2013
La Maquette Restaurant
111 King Street E.
Toronto, ON M5C 1G6
- Reserve a table in the garden-like solarium dining room and select any food and drink from the dinner menu -- enough for dinner for two, such as:
- Two entrees, including bacon-wrapped scallops; roasted Muscovy duck breast with blackberry-apple reduction; or 8-ounce Black Angus striploin in a Mondavi Cabernet reduction
- One dessert to share, like warm profiterole with toasted almonds or sorbet with flavours like passion fruit and Alphonso mango
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, April 2, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for dinner only. Not valid on Saturdays. Not valid on Mother's Day (May 12) or Father's Day (June 16) and Summerlicious (July 5-21, 2013). Minimum 2 adult diners per voucher; limit 2 vouchers per table of 4 or more adults. Not applicable with OpenTable reward system. Not valid on prix fixe menus. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms