By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can get behind the wheel of a professional stock car with this deal from Rusty Wallace Racing Experience. For $124, accelerate down straightaways and take turns in a real race car like the one driven by Wallace, a racing legend who was recently inducted into the Hall of Fame. This two-hour "Qualifier" package at the Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (formerly the Mosport International Raceway) saves $125 on the regular price.
Why we love it
- For $124, regularly $249, drive a real race car in a 10-lap race at the Canadian Tire Motorsports Park,
- This "Qualifier" package from Rusty Wallace Racing Experience lasts 2 hours
- It includes a track orientation followed by a race on the speedway track
- Or for $49, get the 1-hour "Shotgun Ride-Along" package, which includes a 3-lap qualifying run with a professional at the wheel
Apr 07, 2013 - Dec 31, 2013
Rusty Wallace Racing Experience
Canadian Tire Motorsports Park
3233 Concession Rd. # 10
Bowmanville, L1C 3K6
- The deal provides Travelzoo subscribers with an authentic racing experience, from the custom Oakley driver's suit to passing competitors on the track. You'll begin with a classroom orientation with a professional instructor, then hop in the driver's seat for a 10-lap race on the speedway. Get a feel for the vehicle while following the pace car for a couple warm-up laps before zooming around the track.
- Or for $49, try the one-hour "Shotgun Ride-Along" package, which includes a three-lap qualifying run with a professional at the wheel. This experience regularly costs $99.
The fine print
Current available race and ride-along dates are May 19-20, May 24-26, Aug. 16-18 and Aug. 23-25, 2013. If more race dates are added, you can select any race date on the schedule, but it must be reserved 24 hours in advance. Reservations are required and can be made here. Reservations are subject to availability, weather and track conditions. Must be 18 years or older with valid driver's license to drive; must be 14 or older to participate in a ride-along. Drivers must be between 5 feet and 6 feet, 7 inches tall, and between 100-300 pounds. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms