By Travelzoo Staff
The Toronto skyline "glitters in the distance" aboard the river showboat, Jubilee Queen, which The Star calls a "fun" cruise featuring a "lovely and romantic" deck. For $39, regularly up to $80 per person, take in views of the waterfront and dine and dance on a public lunch or dinner cruise on the Toronto Harbour with this Local Deal from Jubilee Queen Cruise Lines.
Why we love it
- Soak in unparalleled views of the Toronto skyline aboard the Jubilee Queen this spring and summer
- For $39 per person, book a lunch or dinner cruise on the Toronto Harbour
- Includes either a lunch or dinner and a glass of wine to enjoy with your meal
- Take a seat on the outdoor deck The Star calls "lovely and romantic"
- Dance to music selected by a live DJ; the boat features an open-air dance floor
- Or for $125, receive a $250 gift voucher to spend toward cruises through Dec. 30
Mar 20, 2013 - Sep 30, 2013
Jubilee Queen Cruise Lines
539 Queens Quay W.
Toronto, ON M5V 3G3
- Once aboard, guests can dine on a menu that may include selections like pasta, baron of beef and roasted chicken supreme prepared fresh in the ship's kitchen by its executive chef. Subscribers will also receive a glass of red or white wine with the meal. During the cruise, dance to live DJ entertainment while passing through the harbour, Toronto Island Channels and Ontario Place (weather permitting).
- Use this deal starting May 12 for Jubilee Queen's Mother's Day dinner cruise or select from dates through the spring and summer season until Sept. 30. Cruises depart from Marina Quay West; check website for departure times.
- Or for $125, receive a $250 gift voucher to spend on public lunch or dinner cruises, food and drinks through Dec. 30.
The fine print
Vouchers are valid for cruises starting Sunday, May 12. Online reservations are required for $39 voucher and expire Sept. 30, 2013. Follow voucher instructions to make an online reservation. Advance phone or email reservations are required for $125 voucher and expire Dec. 30, 2013. Reservations can be made 24 hours after purchase. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. Rescheduling requires a $10 transfer fee per voucher. Not valid for Airshow cruises, Mother's Day or Fathers Day lunch cruises; Canada Day dinner cruise; or Fireworks cruises. Groups wishing to sit together must have 1 person purchase all tickets and have 1 voucher per person. A 15% automatic HSC (hospitality service charge) is required; credit card required at time of booking. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms