By Travelzoo Staff
Wild Water Kingdom is the largest park of its kind in Canada with 16 water slides, a lazy river and a "fantastic wave pool" according to Fodor's. Travelzoo subscribers can save nearly 55% on a full-day pass to the Brampton water park where "the daring will also find their thrills" (Toronto.com) during the entire month of June for $14.50 per person, regularly $32.
Why we love it
- Wild Water Kingdom is "the place to rush to" (AOL Travel)
- Save nearly 55% on a full-day pass to the Brampton water park
- Try popular attractions like The Caribbean Cove pool or quarter-mile Lazy River
- "The daring will also find their thrills" (Toronto.com) at one of 16 water slides
- Saves on both children's and adult admissions
Mar 24, 2013 - Jun 30, 2013
Wild Water Kingdom
7855 Finch Ave. West
Brampton, ON L6T 0B2
- With this deal, check out popular attractions like the Midnight Express featuring 360-degree turns, the quarter-mile lazy river and The Cliff, a 7-story vertical drop slide. While at the park, escape to The Caribbean Cove, a 6000-square-foot pool featuring numerous waterfalls. The park also features batting cages, a miniature golf course, food court, cocktail bar and on-site gift shop.
- Wild Water Kingdom is open weekends starting June 1 and daily starting June 18 through June 30, 2013; operation hours may vary.
- Note: Children under 3 years old are free with a paid adult.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now" to take advantage of this offer and enter promotional code TVLZOO to receive your discount. Valid starting Saturday, June 1, through June 30, 2013 only. Applicable state sales tax will be charged based on the value of the ticket at the time of checkout. Credit card required at time of booking. Valid for children ages 4 and older, adults and seniors. Children 12 and under, must be accompanied by a person 18 years or older. Children under 3 are free with paid adult. See FAQ page for water park rules and regulations. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms