By Travelzoo Staff
Get a taste of Vermont with this culinary-themed deal that saves nearly 60% on current prices.
Why we love it
- Arrive at The Essex Resort & Spa any day Sunday-Thursday through August for a two-night stay for $299. For $399, check in any day Sunday-Wednesday for a three-night stay.
- All stays include standard accommodations for up to two adults and two children. Travelzoo subscribers also receive a three-course dinner for two in The Tavern at this AAA 4-Diamond culinary resort. Relax with daily full-access spa passes for two. Guests receive a 20% discount on spa services and culinary classes. For stays in June, guests will receive a $25 resort credit.
- Fill up the day with activities at the resort, which offers an outdoor pool with waterfall, guided area tours and a cooking academy. The resort can help arrange other excursions, from putting across the nearby golf course to floating above it all in a hot air balloon.
70 Essex Way
What's included & when
- Jun 17, 2013 - Aug 30, 2013
- Escape to The Essex -- 15 minutes from Burlington -- at nearly 60% off
- $299 for a 2-night stay, arrive Sundays-Thursdays
- $399 for a 3-night stay, arrive Sundays-Wednesdays
- 3-course dinner for 2 at The Tavern
- Daily full-access spa passes for 2
- Travel through August
- Guests in June receive a $25 resort credit
The fine print
Update: July 5 is no longer available. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 802-878-1100 or 800-727-4295 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Unused vouchers have no value and may not be applied to any other services. Tax and gratuity for the dinner are not included. A resort fee of $15 per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort is pet friendly and requires $45 per night pet-fee paid directly to the hotel. Mention your pet reservation when booking. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See full Terms and Conditions below.
See all terms