By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to Rome and be the first to spend the night in the JSH Rome Villa Doria Pamphili, a 4-star hotel that is opening its doors March 15. To celebrate this opening, the hotel has chopped its rate in half to $90 per night.
Why we love it
- The offer includes a guaranteed room upgrade, breakfast for two and free shuttle service to the nearest metro station (Cornelia). The city center is only a 15-minute ride from the station.
- The offer is valid for nightly stays from March 15-31 and from July 1 to
- Aug. 31. April, May and June stays are $116 for two people. Purchase by March 10.
- About the hotel: Located near the largest public park in Rome, the hotel has 229 rooms, two restaurants, a lounge, bar and a fitness area.
JSH Hotel Rome
Via della Pisana, 374
Tel: 0039 06 444 84 841
What's included & when
- Feb 27, 2013 - Aug 31, 2013
- Grand-opening special at The JSH Hotel Rome Villa Doria Pamphili that trims 50% off
- $90 per night March 15-31 or July-August
- $116 per night April-June
- Located in the prestigious area of Monteverde, near the largest public park in Rome
- Includes breakfast for 2
- Free shuttle service to the nearest metro stop
- Travel seven days a week
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at +011 39 06 444 84 841 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Local tax of € 3 per person per night to be paid directly on arrival. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms