By Travelzoo Staff
"The genre's best performers appear nightly at this landmark club" (Forbes.com), a Montreal institution for more than 30 years. For $69, regularly $144, Travelzoo subscribers can linger over dinner and wine for two including cover at the House of Jazz, which boasts more than 2,000 likes on Facebook
Why we love it
- "Music is outstanding" at House of Jazz (Fodor's)
- Full range of the dinner menu including filet mignon
- Includes cover for nights with live performances
- Downtown institution since 1981
Jun 09, 2013 - Oct 11, 2013
House of Jazz
2060 Aylmer St.
Montreal, QC H3A 3H2
- Take a seat on the patio or in the dining room full of chandeliers and mirrored walls that Fodor's says "add to the experience" and select:
- Two appetizers, such as Caesar salad or escargot with cheese
- Two entrees, like a full rack of Southern-style pork ribs, grilled salmon or 12-ounce AAA sirloin steak
- Two desserts, such as New York cheesecake or chocolate cake with caramel
- Two coffees
- Two glasses of wine, like Cliff 79 Chardonnay (Australia) or Castillo de Monseran Garnacha Carinena (Spain) (up to $9 each)
- For an additional $16, two can savour dinner including two glasses of Champagne; a fois gras plate; two entrees with choice of filet mignon, grilled chicken, steak or salmon; plus two desserts and two cups of coffee or tea. Regularly $171, this dinner package also includes cover.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 11, through Oct. 11, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on Saturdays. Not valid on major holidays. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms