$999 – Stonehenge & Shakespeare: UK Trip incl. Flights
This comprehensive tour of the U.K. doesn't make you learn how to drive on the left-hand side.
For $999 per person, including flights, tour history-rich England and Scotland with a guide in tow -- an ideal way to explore since an expert lends background to sites so you don't have to do hours of pre-trip research to appreciate the journey.
We rarely see guided itineraries on sale that include these stops:
- London, where you'll visit Westminster Abbey, Downing Street and Big Ben
- Stonehenge -- the ancient site is one of England's most visited and its roots are still a mystery to archaeologists
- Bath, where you'll tour the excavations of the ancient Roman baths that give the city its name
- Stratford-Upon-Avon, most famous for being Shakespeare's birthplace and home to his wife's cottage
- Liverpool, where travelers will embark on a Beatles-themed tour of the band's hometown
- Edinburgh, home to the Edinburgh Castle, which guards Scotland's crown jewels
Includes: International coach flights; six nights' accommodations; ground transportation in a private motor coach; sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary; daily breakfast and two 3-course dinners with wine; and taxes and fees.
Depart on Feb. 17 or 24 from the following gateways:
- $999 ... Boston; New York-JFK; Newark
- $1099 ... Atlanta; Baltimore; Chicago-O'Hare; Dallas; Detroit; Houston; Miami; Philadelphia; Washington, D.C.
- $1199 ... Denver; Los Angeles; San Francisco; Seattle
Additional departures: Add $200 per person to travel Nov. 11, 25; Dec. 9, 16; Jan. 13, 20, 27; Feb. 10. While the weather will be cooler during these departures, you'll avoid the crowds warmer weather brings.
Travelzoo Tip: The additional supplement for solo travelers has also been waived, meaning you can still snag this deal price if you prefer to travel alone (limited quantities available).
Book by May 26.
When You Can Go
Feb. 17, 24; +$200 surrounding Nov.-Feb. dates
$760 on similar tours
How to Book
Book online at Escapes by Globus
- Click on the "Dates & Prices" button.
- Click the "Reserve Now" button beside your travel dates. Note: Globus initially displays a price of $649 or $749, which is the cost of the tour without airfare.
- Select the number of passengers, whether you'd like travel insurance and more. Then click "Continue."
- Choose "Yes" beside the air-inclusive option and choose your departure city. Click "Continue."
- Click "Continue" again, and then choose your flights on the following screen. Continue through the rest of the booking process.
Book this deal by phone
Call Escapes by Globus at 800-249-0720.
Mention the British Escape package seen on Travelzoo.
About Escapes by Globus
Escapes by Globus is part of the 89-year-old Globus brand, which specializes in escorted vacations around the world. These tours focus on providing stress-free vacations complete with upscale hotels and VIP experiences at budget-friendly prices.