$1745 – See Scotland by Rail: 8-Night Escorted Tour
Get the camera ready; this trip takes you right through the heart of Scotland's remote countryside.
Embark on a scenic rail trip through Scotland that visits the highlands, majestic castles and the infamous Loch Ness with this offer from Great Rail Journeys. A lot of value is packed into this escorted vacation for $1745 per person, including:
- 8 nights' hotel accommodations (2 nights in Edinburgh, 3 nights in Ballachulish and 3 nights in Inverness)
- 16 meals (eight breakfasts and eight dinners)
- Special rail trips including the West Highland Line, Kyle of Lochalsh Line and Jacobite Steam Train (which movie buffs may recognize as Hogwarts Express from the Harry Potter movies)
- Visits to Duart Castle and Urquhart Castle
- Cruises across Loch Ness and Loch Linnhe
Join the tour in Edinburgh on May 17 or Sept. 30, 2018. Additional departure dates from May-September 2018 are also discounted. Price is per person, based on double occupancy. Solo travelers pay a single supplement of $500.
Note: Flights are not included with this offer.
View the full itinerary online, but call the toll-free number to book.
Book by Sept. 29.
When You Can Go
May 17; Sept. 30
Up to $330
How to Book
Call Great Rail Journeys at 1-877-999-0464.
Mention promo code SHSTravelZoo.
The call center is open Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST. It is not open on weekends, but you can leave a message.