$999 – Peru 7-Night Vacation incl. Machu Picchu
Explore iconic sights and epic heights with a weeklong tour, including Machu Picchu.
Why We Love This Deal
Update (Jan. 18, 9:30 a.m. E.T.): Due to popularity and airfare fluctuation, Orlando & Fort Lauderdale departures are now +$100.
From its vibrant capital city to its ancient Sacred Valley, Peru is a treasure trove of history, beauty and wonder. See a host of the country's highlights for an unbeatable low price with this weeklong trip, which includes flights and 4-star hotels.
- Take in the lively capital city of Lima with a guided tour of its Historic Centre, the Santo Domingo Convent and scenic, coastal Parque del Amor, plus time to explore on your own
- See local artisans create colorful handmade textiles in Awanakancha, where traditional customs are still observed today
- Climb to an elevation of nearly 8,000 feet as you make your way to Machu Picchu, the literal high point of this epic trip
- Enjoy free time to explore the Sacred Valley in the Andean Highlands, known as the heart of the ancient Inca Empire
- Follow a guide through Cusco, visiting Plaza de Armas, the Cusco Cathedral, the ancient Koricancha Temple and the artsy San Blas neighborhood
Includes: Roundtrip flights from the U.S. to Lima, Peru; intra-Peru flights; 7 nights in well-reviewed hotels with daily breakfast (3 in Lima, 2 in Urubamba and 2 in Cusco); guided tours and entrance fees per itinerary; and all ground transportation in Peru, including airport transfers and a train journey from the Sacred Valley.
Depart: Select dates March, September-October & December 2022 from Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Orlando. Availability is limited and these dates are likely to sell out quickly. Surrounding dates through December 2023 are also discounted, starting at $100 more per person.
Additional departures: Atlanta; Boston; Chicago; Dallas; Denver; Detroit; Houston; Las Vegas; Los Angeles; New York; Sacramento; San Diego; San Francisco; Seattle; Tampa and Washington, D.C. departures are available through the end of 2023, starting at $100 more per person.
Additional itineraries: Exoticca has also discounted additional Peru itineraries, including this 9-night trip, which visits Lake Titicaca; an 11-night vacation with an Amazon experience; and a 17-night Peru and Ecuador adventure that brings you to the Galapagos Islands.
Get more information on COVID-19 and its impact on international travel here.
Book by Jan. 31.
Restrictions may apply. Prices are per person, based on two travelers sharing a room. Solo traveler pricing is available upon request. Air and hotel taxes are included. A visa is required for U.S. visitors to enter Indonesia and the cost is not included in this package.
Fully Refundable: Exoticca offers free cancellations on bookings. Cancellations must be made 60 days before the departure date. For Exoticca's full list of policies, click here. For further assistance, call 1-888-991-2576.
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca -- Fully Refundable
- Select your departure city and select the number of travelers, then click "See Prices."
- Choose your departure date.
- Continue through the process to confirm your booking.
Note: Rates will initially appear as $1099 and a discount will be applied at checkout.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca -- Fully Refundable at 1-888-991-2576.
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 12 a.m. ET
- Saturday-Sunday: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET
Mention Travelzoo and vacation code 7452 to get this deal.
Exoticca has brought Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High-quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.