$999 – Ecuador & Amazon Adventure w/Airfare
For less than $1000, including flights, take a weeklong adventure with an expert guide at the helm.
Boasting the world's first UNESCO World Heritage city and the world's largest tropical rain forest, it's no wonder Lonely Planet says Ecuador has "a dazzling array of wonders squeezed into [a] compact country."
Highlights of this $999-per-person tour:
- Stay in a peaceful lodge in the Amazon that is only accessible by canoe
- Zip-line through the jungle, ride a traditional log raft and cross suspended bridges
- Explore the Amazon rain forest with a guide who points out the area's diverse wildlife
- Stop in Papallacta, an area renowned for its relaxing hot springs
- Wander colonial Quito and Otavalo's lively markets
- Stand at the base of the powerful Devil's Cauldron waterfall
- Check out a video sneak peek of the trip here
Includes: Flights; 7 nights in well-reviewed hotels; sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary; daily breakfast, four lunches and six dinners; guide services throughout; hotel porterage (they'll take care of the bags); transportation in a motor coach and airport transfers.
Depart: Dec. 2 from Miami or Fort Lauderdale (depending on date). All August 2019 - December 2020 departures from any major U.S. gateway are discounted.
Book by Aug. 23.
How to Book
Continue to Gate 1 Travel
Discounted prices will appear at the end of booking. Enter promo code TZECA260 when prompted. The $999 dates will initially appear as $1259.
Booking Tip: Make sure you don't miss out on the savings -- this video will walk you through how to apply the promo code on Gate 1's site.
Book this deal by phone
Call Gate 1 Travel at 1-800-682-3333.
- Push "3" to make a new reservation.
- Ask for the "8 Day Classic Ecuador & Amazon Adventure" package on Travelzoo.
- Mention promo code TZECA260 to the booking agent.
Gate 1 Travel has been the foremost provider of quality, affordable escorted tours, independent vacations and European river cruises internationally since 1981. Escorted tours feature comprehensive sightseeing, English-speaking tour managers, centrally located hotels, meals, and more. Fueled by their slogan "More of the World for Less," Gate 1 has been bringing Travelzoo members deals for more than 16 years.