$3990 – Spend a Week Exploring Costa Rica, incl. Tours & Hotels
Spend a week on a Costa Rica adventure without the hassle of planning.
Leave your vacation planning to the experts who know Costa Rica best. See a volcano; go on a rafting adventure; hike through a cloud forest and wildlife refuge; and take a boat ride through the mangroves.
- Travel select dates through November 2021
- 7 nights' accommodations in well-reviewed 3-, 4-, and 5-star hotels: Arenal Volcano area (2 nights), Monteverde area (2), Manuel Antonio area (3)
- Touring with a local guide; entrance fees included:
- Arenal Volcano area: Hike to the Arenal Volcano; hot springs; chocolate or rafting tour
- Monteverde area: Hike through the Monteverde cloud forest; canopy or hanging bridge tour; night hike in wildlife refuge
- Manuel Antonio area: Hike at national park; catamaran or mangrove tour
- Transfers throughout Costa Rica, including roundtrip airport transfers from and to San Jose's Airport (SJO)
What else you need to know:
- This tour does not include flights; you'll need to book your own flight to Juan Santamaría International Airport in San Jose (SJO)
- Pricing is per person, based on two people traveling together and sharing a room
- This tour is fully cancellable and refundable; cancel at least 8 days prior to scheduled arrival to avoid fees
- Read more about Costa Rica's COVID-19 requirements for travelers
Book by Feb. 28.