$2799 & up – Ecuador & Galapagos Adventure
Explore both urban and rural mainland Ecuador before visiting the iconic Galapagos Islands.
Experience the myriad natural landscapes of South American nation Ecuador with this package from Citrus Holidays that includes flights, select meals, accommodations and transfers. Following 2 nights exploring the mountainous capital city Quito and its colonial architecture, make your way through the country visiting towns bordering volcanoes and rainforests, like Mindo and Otavalo, before flying to the Galapagos and seeing the pristine fauna and flora of the islands.
At $2799 per person, based on double occupancy, this offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to Quito
- Flights within Ecuador
- 12 nights' accommodations (2 nights in Quito, 2 nights in Mindo, 1 night in Otavalo, 1 night in Papallacta, 2 nights in Isla Baltra, 3 nights in Isla San Cristóbal and 1 night in Guayaquil)
- 6 lunches and 1 dinner
- Sightseeing and nature tours and excursions
- Snorkeling and hiking equipment during visit to Cotopaxi National Park
- Certified English-speaking guide and local nature guide during Galapagos visit
Depart from: Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami or New York City (JFK) on select dates July-October.
See more information on the Citrus Holidays website, but please call to book.
Book by July 31.