$2024 – Argentina & Brazil 4-Star Trip w/Air
This package includes all 4-star hotels and $1500 in savings compared to similar tours.
Why We Love This Deal
Update (Oct. 15, 4:30 p.m. E.T.): Atlanta departures are now +$100 due to airfare fluctuation.
This 12-night trip covers a lot of ground: journey from lively Buenos Aires to the natural wonders of Patagonia and Iguazu before ending your trip in vibrant Rio de Janeiro. We love that this package includes three nights in each city, which means you'll have lots of free time to explore on your own.
Highlights of this $2024-per-person trip:
- Buenos Aires: Tour colorful neighborhoods like La Boca with a guide, discover the city's historic spots like Plaza de Mayo and experience a traditional tango show
- El Calafate: This city in Patagonia is the gateway to Glacier National Park; take a boat ride on Lake Argentino to the sublime Perito Moreno Glacier
- Iguazu: Take a train to Devil's Throat, a prime lookout for taking pictures of the 262-foot namesake waterfall from the Argentinian side; then see the Brazilian side of the stunning falls the following day
- Rio de Janeiro: Marvel at one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, the Christ the Redeemer statue, take in the views from atop Corcovado Mountain and unwind on white-sand Prainha Beach
Includes: Roundtrip flights from the U.S. to Buenos Aires, return from Rio de Janeiro; intra-country flights; 12 nights in 4-star hotels; daily breakfast; guided tours and entrance fees per itinerary; all ground transportation, including airport transfers and a train ride to Devil's Throat in Iguazu; and a Nautical Safari boat ride to the Perito Moreno Glacier.
Depart: Select dates March-August 2022 from Atlanta; Boston; New York; Orlando; and Washington, D.C. Surrounding dates through June 2023 are also discounted, starting at $100 more.
Additional departures: Chicago; Dallas; Denver; Detroit; Fort Lauderdale; Houston; Los Angeles; Miami; Oakland; Philadelphia; Portland; Pittsburgh; San Diego; San Francisco; and Seattle departures are also discounted, starting at $100 more per person (varies by city; see website for more details).
Options: Want to stay longer? This is part of a larger sale where Exoticca has added a discount of up to $500 on all their deals, including this 15-night trip to Chile, Argentina & Brazil; this 16-night tour of Peru, Argentina & Brazil; and this 26-night in-depth tour of South America.
Book by Oct. 23.
Restrictions may apply. Pricing is per person, based on two travelers sharing a room. Solo traveler pricing is available for an added cost when booking. Air and hotel taxes are included. There is a tourist city tax and National Park Entrance fees which can be paid in person and costs approximately $31 per person. Some flight options do not include checked bags, but you can add them through the airline after booking for an added fee.
Fully Refundable: Exoticca offers free cancellations on bookings. Cancellations must be made 60 days before the departure date. For Exoticca's full list of policies, click here. For further assistance, call 1-888-991-2576.
Select dates March-August 2022; dates in 2023 also on sale
$1500 vs. similar tours
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca -- Fully Refundable
- Select your departure city and select the number of travelers then click "See Prices". Rates will initially appear as $2199 and a discount will be applied at checkout.
- Choose your departure date.
- Continue through the process to confirm your booking.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca -- Fully Refundable at 1-888-991-2576.
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 12 a.m. ET
- Saturday-Sunday: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET
Mention Travelzoo and vacation code 6241 to get this deal.
Exoticca has brought Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.