$1999 – Galapagos Islands Guided Trip w/Air, $1000 Off
This value-packed deal makes a trip to the Galapagos easy on the wallet and seamless to plan.
Take an escorted Galapagos trip that will have you up close and personal with a unique diversity of plant and animal species found nowhere else in the world. This exclusive deal seamlessly takes care of flights, accommodations and guides, plus saves $1000 per person.
Highlights of this 5-night trip for $1999 per person:
- Visit the first UNESCO World Heritage Sites ever designated: the Galapagos Islands (No. 1) and Quito (No. 2)
- The number of Galapagos visitors is limited by the government, but this trip guarantees access
- Take a city tour of Quito and visit the Middle of the World statue
- Visit a giant tortoise reserve and sleep close to nature in a tented camp on Santa Cruz Island
- Explore Santa Fe Island's Marine Reserve, snorkel with sea turtles and hang out with marine iguanas
Includes: Roundtrip flights from Miami (NYC and Los Angeles departures available from +$300) to Quito and transfers to the Galapagos Islands; 5 nights in well-reviewed hotels; airport transfers; three breakfasts, two lunches and a dinner; ground transportation; English-speaking guide.
Depart: May 28; Sept. 3; Oct. 1
Book by May 31.
How to Book
Continue to Journeyou.com
Book this deal by phone
Call Journeyou.com at 855-888-2234.
Ask for the Galapagos Top 20 vacation package featured on Travelzoo. Journeyou.com's reservation center in Peru is open 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. EST.
This Peru-based vacation packager offers expert planning for South American travel to Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Peru and beyond. Experts are available for support during your trip 24/7 if you chose to make changes to your itinerary. In-person medical assistance without age restriction is also offered during travel.