$1980 – 10 Nights in Costa Rica: Volcano, Cloud Forest & Beach Trip
Take the stress out of planning with this private tour that covers hotels, tours and transportation
Submerge yourself in Costa Rica's stunning natural beauty with this tour that covers 10 nights of exploration throughout the country. You'll visit a national park, observe wildlife, see Arenal Volcano, relax on the beaches of the west coast and hike mountain trails, all while saving up to $2000 versus similar tours with other companies.
- A multi-day tour of Tortuguero National Park including meals, a guided tour through town and visit to the turtle museum, nature walks, and a boat tour through the canals
- Take a guided hike at the site of a former volcanic eruption then soak in Tabacon Hot Springs
- In Monteverde, learn about traditional flavors with a visit to a local farm and take a cooking class; tour the cloud forest at night to spy nocturnal animals
- Spend 3 days relaxing on the beach
- 10 nights' accommodations in well reviewed hotels in San Jose (2 nights total, bookending your trip), Tortuguero (2 nights), Arenal (2), Monteverde (1), beach hotel in either Playa Hermosa or Tamarindo (3)
- Daily breakfast, two lunches and three dinners
- Private transportation throughout your trip
- Added value perks along the way, including welcome drinks, upgrades, discounts and complimentary tours (see website for more details)
What you need to know:
- Travel Jan. 5 - June 6, 2021. Not valid: March 28 - April 3
- Change or cancel your tour at least 14 days prior to scheduled arrival to avoid penalty
- Read more about Costa Rica's COVID-19 requirements for travelers
Book by Jan. 31.