$1899 – Peru Adventure incl. Machu Picchu
Save up to $975 on this expertly planned tour of Peru from luxury vacation packager Cox & Kings.
What we love about this 6-night vacation:
- Comes with daily tours, which typically cost extra with other packagers; highlights include a Lima city tour, the Ollantaytambo ruins, Chinchero ruins, full-day Machu Picchu tour, pisco-tasting tour and Cusco city tour
- You'll stay in upscale, majority 4-star hotels, including one of the Top Resorts in South America (Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards)
- Small group size based on maximum 20 travelers
- It's available over ideal dates for visiting Peru (especially September) when days are typically sunny and dry
Includes: Roundtrip international airfare; intra-country flights; hotel accommodations in Lima (2 nights), Sacred Valley (2 nights), Machu Picchu (1 night) and Cusco (1 night); daily tours; daily breakfast, four lunches and one dinner; all transfers in private motor coach; and all taxes and fees.
Depart Nov. 9 for the following prices:
- $1899 ... Miami
- $1999 ... Los Angeles
- $2249 ... New York City
Additional departures: Jan. 25 departures are $100 more from each city. Other departures through March 2019 are also discounted.
Note: Prices are per person, based on two people sharing a room. The supplement for solo travelers is $500. Small group size based on this itinerary.
Book by June 30.
When You Can Go
$975 on similar tours
How to Book
- Visit the Cox & Kings website to book online.
- Click "Book Now" at the top of the page.
Book this deal by phone
Call Cox & Kings at 866-988-6940.
- Call to speak with a reservation agent and discuss custom itinerary options.
- The reservation center is open daily from 9 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. ET.
- They can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cox & Kings
Established in 1758 as an India custom travel outfitter, Cox & Kings is one of the world's oldest luxury travel brands. They operated the first attempted expedition to Mt. Everest in 1922 and brought Mahatma Gandhi to Europe in 1933. Today, Cox & Kings crafts exclusive individual and group experiences to exotic destinations around the globe. They continuously win industry awards, including Travel + Leisure's The World's Best Tour Operators in 2016.