$1799 – Peru Tour incl. Machu Picchu & Flights
Save up to $875 on this expertly planned tour of Peru from luxury vacation packager Cox & Kings.
Peru is not an easy do-it-yourself destination, especially if you're short on time (to plan or to travel). For the best experience, we recommend going with experts who know the country very well.
- This trip isn't short on style: stay in upscale, majority 4-star hotels and catch panoramic views of the countryside onboard the Vistadome train
- Includes daily tours, which typically cost extra with other packagers
- Visit Machu Picchu over 2 days: day 1 is spent with an expert guide, and day 2 offers an optional guided tour of Huayna Picchu for the most picturesque views of the ruins and a second entrance to Machu Picchu
- Highlights include a Lima city tour, the Ollantaytambo ruins, archaeological sites of Maras and Moray, a Machu Picchu tour, pisco-tasting tour, visit to a traditional market and a Cusco city tour
Includes: Roundtrip international airfare; intra-country flights; roundtrip tickets on the Vistadome train; hotel accommodations in Lima (2 nights), Sacred Valley (2 nights), Machu Picchu (1 night) and Cusco (1 night); daily tours; daily breakfast and one dinner; all transfers in private motor coach; and all taxes and fees.
Depart from Miami:
- $1799 ... Sept. 27; Oct. 18; Nov. 8; Dec. 13
- $1899 ... Oct. 4
- $1999 ... Sept. 13; Nov. 22
- $2099 ... Sept. 6
Additional departures: Fly from NYC or Los Angeles for +$200. If departing from NYC, you'll take an overnight flight and leave one day prior to the scheduled dates above. Departures from more than 50 U.S. cities are available. Call Cox & Kings directly for pricing.
Book by June 5.
Sept. 27; Oct. 18; Nov. 8 & Dec. 13; +$100-$300 Sept.-Nov.
$875 vs. similar tours
How to Book
Continue to Cox & Kings
- Review the detailed itinerary on the Cox & Kings website.
- Call or email to book for the best experience.
Book this deal by phone
Call Cox & Kings at 866-988-6940.
- Call to speak with a reservation agent and discuss custom itinerary options.
- The reservation center is open daily from 9 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. ET.
- They can also be reached via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 1758, Cox & Kings is one of the world's oldest luxury travel brands. They operated the first attempted expedition to Mt. Everest and took Gandhi to Europe. Today, Cox & Kings crafts vacations to destinations around the globe. They continuously win industry awards, including one of the World's Best Tour Operators by Travel + Leisure. See why so many people trust them to plan unforgettable experiences.