Sold out(September 13, 2019) A new deal from this source was published on September 11, 2019. See new deal
$1599 – Ecuador & Galapagos: 10-Night Tour
Walk among giant tortoises and spot playful sea lion pups in their natural habitats.
Highlights of this $1599-per-person guided tour:
- Walking tour of Quito, the first UNESCO World Heritage Site ever designated
- Visit to Otavalo in the Andean Highlands; includes a village tour and trip to its market, the largest in the region
- Explore Santa Cruz Island in the Galapagos; visit the Charles Darwin Research Station, where you'll spot giant tortoises; and take a boat to Academy Bay, home to some of the world's most unique wildlife and landscapes
- Walking tour of Guayaquil, Ecuador's most populous city
- Excursion to the Intinan Museum to learn about the different indigenous tribes of Ecuador and their relationships with the equator; here, you can stand with one foot in each hemisphere
Includes: International flights, intra-Ecuador flights, 10 nights in well-reviewed hotels with daily breakfast, guided tours and entrance fees per itinerary, and airport transfers and ground transportation
Depart from Miami for $1599: March 6, 9, 16; June 1
Updated: May 14 is now sold out.
Additional Departures: Boston; Chicago; Fort Lauderdale; Las Vegas; Los Angeles; New York; San Francisco; and Washington, D.C. departures start at $50 more person.
Select dates October 2019 - July 2020 also discounted.
Book by Sept. 13.
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca
- Click the red "See Prices" button.
- Select departure city.
- Choose travel date from the calendar.
- Continue booking.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca at 1-888-488-0592.
- Sunday-Thursday: 9 a.m. - midnight ET
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET
Exoticca has brought Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.