$1399 – Explore Peru & Machu Picchu: 6 Nights & Flights
This is considered the best time to visit Machu Picchu since the weather is so temperate and dry.
At $1399 per person, this 6-night Peru tour is ideal for those who want to see Machu Picchu without rushing but can't take time off for a lengthy trip. It's led by an expert guide with all the logistics already figured out for you.
- Lima: View the Plaza Mayor, Palace of the Archbishop and a 16th-century cathedral
- Machu Picchu: Take the train to the Lost City of the Incas, "South America's greatest attraction" (Frommer's)
- Cuzco: You'll have free time to explore this colonial city, which was once the capital of the Inca Empire
- Pisac: This entire village was converted into a market, with vendors selling handmade goods along scenic streets
Includes: International and intra-Peru flights; 6 nights' accommodations; airport transfers; hotel porterage (they'll handle the bags); sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary; daily breakfast and three dinners; ground transportation; taxes and fees.
Depart: Oct 30; Nov. 6, 13, 20, 27 on Avianca Airlines from Miami or Sept. 14, 28; Oct. 12 from Miami (airline varies). Flights can be added from any major U.S. gateway for an additional cost. All July-December dates on sale. Pricing is per person, based on double occupancy. Solo traveler fees are available upon request.
Travelzoo Tip: Check out this video to see the trip in action.
Book by March 23.
When You Can Go
September-November; all July-December on sale
$1000 on similar itineraries
How to Book
Book online at Gate 1 Travel
Discounted prices will appear at the end of booking. When prompted, enter promo code TZPEMP300. The $1399 dates will initially appear as $1699.
- For the Oct 30; Nov 6, 13, 20, 27 departures, click the "Miami Avianca Airlines Special" Book Now button.
- All other departures, including those from other gateways, click the "Miami & Other Gateways" Book Now button.
Book this deal by phone
Call Gate 1 Travel at 1-800-682-3333.
- Push "3" to make a new reservation.
- Ask for the "7 Day Peru & Machu Picchu" package on Travelzoo.
- Mention promo code TZPEMP300 to the booking agent.
About Gate 1 Travel
With offices in 20 countries, Gate 1 Travel has been sending travelers all over the world on escorted tours, independent trips and river cruises since 1981. Fueled by the slogan "More of the World for Less," Gate 1 has been bringing Travelzoo members deals on high-quality, affordable tour packages for more than 15 years.