$1399 – Explore Peru: 6 Nights incl. Machu Picchu & Flights
Snap selfies at awe-inspiring ancient cities and gaze at Inca citadels with this bucket-list deal.
This 6-night escorted Peru trip by Journeyou.com makes a visit to bucket-list-worthy Machu Picchu seamless and saves $350 per person versus comparable packages. For $1399 per person, Travelzoo members get a package with international airfare, transportation, hotel accommodations, tours and taxes.
- Roundtrip international airfare from Miami to Peru (+$350 from Los Angeles)
- Roundtrip Lima-Cusco flights
- English-speaking tour guide
- 2 nights in Lima spent exploring historic sites like Plaza Mayor as well as the modern district of San Isidro
- 2 nights in Sacred Valley, which includes a full day in Machu Picchu
- 2 nights in Cusco with free time to roam through its colonial streets
- All entrance fees, roundtrip ground transfers and train to Machu Picchu
- Six breakfasts and one dinner
Depart: Jan. 12; Feb. 2; Oct. 5. For +$100, depart March 9; May 4; June 1, 29; Sept. 7.
Hotel details: Hotel options include stays at El Tambo II located in the heart of Miraflores in Lima; Hacienda del Valle, a serene Sacred Valley hotel surrounded by mountains; El Mapi by Inkaterra, situated in a cloud forest between the Andes and the Amazon Basin in Machu Picchu; and Xima Cusco, steps away from the main square in Cusco.
Note: Pricing is per person, based on two travelers sharing a room. There is a single supplement of $200 per person for visitors traveling alone. Additional city tours of Cusco, including visits to the main square, a fortress and nearby archaeological sites, are also available.
Book by Oct. 24.
When You Can Go
Select 2019 dates discounted
Up to $350 vs. competitors
How to Book
Book online at Journeyou.com
Book this deal by phone
Call Journeyou.com at 855-888-2234.
Ask for the Peru Top 20 vacation package featured on Travelzoo. Journeyou Peru's reservation center is open 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. EST.
This Peru-based vacation packager offers expert planning for South American travel to Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Peru and beyond. Experts are available for support during your trip 24-7 if you chose to make changes to your itinerary. In-person medical assistance without age restriction is also offered during travel.