$1399 – Everything to See in Costa Rica: 12 Nights & Air
This trip checks off all of Costa Rica's must-see sites while saving $1260 vs. similar trips.
For $1399 per person, spend 12 nights exploring Costa Rica's jungles and beaches with an expert guide, sightseeing and international flights included.
- San Jose: Explore the capital city's markets, museums and restaurants
- Tortuguero: Sail through canals to spot wildlife like manatees, monkeys, sloths and otters
- Arenal: Hike around the Arenal Volcano with an expert guide who explains the history of the area, and end the day with a soak in hot springs
- Monteverde: Explore the cloud forest and visit Selvatura Park to walk across a suspension bridge in the jungle
- Tamarindo: Relax on the stunning beaches of Guanacaste and watch the sun set over the Pacific Ocean
Includes: Roundtrip flights; 12 nights' accommodations; daily breakfast, two lunches, two dinners; all drinks in Tortuguero; sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary; guide services throughout; ground transportation in a private motor coach; airport transfers.
Depart: May 4, 11 from Miami. Surrounding January-October dates are $100-$300 more.
Additional departures: At time of publication, New York, Chicago and Dallas departures are $1489-$1499; Los Angeles, San Francisco and Houston are $1579-$1589.
Upgrade: Starting at $150 more per person, upgrade to 4-star hotels throughout.
Book by Dec. 28.
When You Can Go
May; surrounding dates on sale
$1260 vs. similar itineraries
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca
- Click the "Book Now" button on the right-hand side.
- Select departure city.
- Choose travel date from the calendar.
- Continue booking.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca at 1-888-488-0592.
Exoticca has been bringing Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.