$1199 – Guided Tour of Peru over 9 Nights w/Air
Uncover Peru's hidden gems and save over half of what you'd pay if you were to book a similar trip.
Why We Love This Deal
Tour ancient Incan ruins, the lush trails on Machu Picchu and the expansive waters of Lake Titicaca with this 9-night guided trip.
As a part of their Back to Travel sale, Exoticca has tacked on an additional discount of up to $500 on all their deals, so you can stop daydreaming and start booking your 2022 travels now.
- Lima (3 nights): Roam the capital of Peru, known for its lively food scene, and take in sweeping views of the Pacific coastline from the Miraflores neighborhood
- Sacred Valley (2 nights): Marvel at the views of the surrounding snow-capped Andes Mountains, then take the train to Aguas Calientes and tour the mystical ruins of Machu Picchu
- Cuzco (2 nights): Explore Cuzco's narrow cobblestone passages and ancient Incan temples on a city tour
- Puno (2 nights): Take a boat ride to the secluded floating islands in Lake Titicaca, where you'll see locals handcraft clothing, knits and textiles
Includes: International flights; intra-Peru flights; 9 nights in well-reviewed hotels; daily breakfast and 2 lunches; guided tours and entrance fees per itinerary; and all ground transportation in Peru, including airport transfers and a train journey from the Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu.
Depart: Select dates October-December 2021; January-May & October-November 2022 from Chicago; Fort Lauderdale; Los Angeles; Miami; Orlando; San Francisco; and Tampa (dates vary by departure market). Surrounding dates through December 2022 are also discounted, starting at $100 more per person.
Additional departures: Atlanta; Boston; Dallas; Denver; Houston; Las Vegas; New York; San Diego; Seattle; and Washington, D.C. departures are available starting at $100 more per person.
Options: This is part of a larger sale to Peru, including a 7-night trip with Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley visits, an 11-night package that features sacred Inca sites and the Amazon and a 2-week experience that combines Arequipa, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca and more.
Book by Sept. 25.
Restrictions may apply. Pricing is per person, based on two travelers sharing a room. Solo traveler pricing is available upon request. Air and hotel taxes are included. Some flight options do not include a checked bag, but you can add one through the airline after booking for an added fee.
Fully Refundable: Exoticca offers free cancellations on bookings. Cancellations must be made 60 days before the departure date. For Exoticca's full list of policies, click here. For further assistance, call 1-888-991-2576.
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca -- Fully Refundable
- Select your departure city and select the number of travelers then click "See Prices".
- Choose your departure date.
- Continue through the process to confirm your booking.
Note: Rates will initially appear as $1299 and a discount will be applied at checkout.
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca -- Fully Refundable at 1-888-991-2576.
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 12 a.m. ET
- Saturday-Sunday: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET
Mention Travelzoo and vacation code 6948 to get this deal.
Exoticca has brought Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca vacation.