$799 – Cayman Islands: 3-Night Escape w/Flights
Fly to the Cayman Islands and stay at this newly renovated boutique hotel while saving up to 50%.
Members can bask in the sun on Seven Mile Beach, named one of "10 must-visit beaches in the Caribbean" (USA Today). Be among the first to visit this newly renovated Cayman Island beach hotel, while saving up to 50% and enjoying loads of extras.
- Roundtrip flights to the Cayman Islands from most major U.S. cities
- Three nights in a One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite at the newly renovated Grand Cayman Beach Suites
- A complimentary bottle of wine at check-in plus a waived resort fee
What you need to know:
- Travel dates through August are on sale
- Trips of various lengths are available; use the calendar to shop rates
- Prices are per person, based on two guests sharing a room
- The package is nonrefundable and cannot be changed once booked
- All taxes and hotel fees are included
About the hotel:
Sitting on a stretch of white sand along Seven Mile Beach, the Grand Cayman Beach Suites is an intimate alternative to the island's mega-resorts. Since the hotel only has 52 rooms, guests can expect personalized service -- think hotel staff who remember your name -- and less competition for space by the pools and on the beach. Although it's a self-proclaimed boutique hotel, the Grand Cayman still boasts resort-level amenities like an on-site restaurant, beach bar, outdoor hot tub and spa services.
Natural light abounds in guest suites, decorated in a white and cream palette offset with pops of color, plus beachy accents like wicker chairs and tropical plants. All accommodations come with private balconies or patios overlooking the ocean, along with separate living and bedroom areas, wet bars and marble bathrooms. However, we recommend upgrading to one of the Deluxe Suites to maximize outdoor space.
While Seven Mile Beach never lacks for good food, the on-site Tillie's Restaurant is definitely worth checking out. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Tillie's specializes in authentic Caribbean cuisine prepared with locally sourced ingredients -- like the 7 Mile papaya and dragon fruit power bowl or the Wild Prawn A La Plancha with green tomato and spiced butter.