$799 – Cayman Islands 3-Night Beach Escape incl. Flights
With this exclusive deal, unwind in a one-bedroom ocean view suite at a newly renovated hotel.
Travelzoo members ready for a last-minute summer trip can take advantage of an oceanview suite on Seven Mile Beach (one of the "10 must-visit beaches in the Caribbean" per USA Today) and exclusive perks while saving $650 on notoriously expensive Grand Cayman Island.
- Roundtrip flights to the Cayman Islands
- 3 nights in a One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite at the newly renovated Grand Cayman Beach Suites
- Waived resort fee (reg. $50 per night)
- A complimentary bottle of wine at check-in
Depart select dates in August for the following per-person prices:
- $799 ... Fort Lauderdale, Miami
- $899 ... New York, Orlando
- $999 ... Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charleston, Charlotte, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, Jacksonville, Nashville, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh
Customize your trip: 4-night trips start at $999 per person; 5-night trips start at $1159 per person. Longer and shorter trips are also on sale. Use the calendar on the next page to shop prices from your preferred airport.
What you need to know:
- Prices are per person, based on two guests sharing a room
- The package is nonrefundable; changes are subject to availability and may incur fees
- All taxes and hotel fees are included
About the hotel:
Sitting on a stretch of white sand along Seven Mile Beach, the Grand Cayman Beach Suites is an intimate alternative to the island's mega-resorts. Since the hotel only has 52 rooms, guests can expect personalized service -- think hotel staff who remember your name -- and less competition for space by the pools and on the beach. Although it's a self-proclaimed boutique hotel, the Grand Cayman still boasts resort-level amenities like an on-site restaurant, beach bar, outdoor hot tub and spa services.
Natural light abounds in guest suites, decorated in a white and cream palette offset with pops of color, plus beachy accents like wicker chairs and tropical plants. All accommodations come with private balconies or patios overlooking the ocean, along with separate living and bedroom areas, wet bars and marble bathrooms. However, we recommend upgrading to one of the Deluxe Suites to maximize outdoor space.
While Seven Mile Beach never lacks for good food, on-site Tillie's Restaurant is worth checking out. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Tillie's specializes in authentic Caribbean cuisine prepared with locally sourced ingredients -- like the 7 Mile papaya and dragon fruit power bowl or the Wild Prawn A La Plancha with green tomato and spiced butter.
Have a Question?
Agents Available 24 hours