$779 & up – London in Summer: 4 Nights & Flights, Save $400
New Road Hotel
Just in time for summer planning, this trip includes flights, hotel and $400 savings.
Why we love this London vacation:
- Includes roundtrip flights to London from more than 50 U.S. cities
- You'll stay at a 4-star boutique hotel in East London -- previous guests rave about its quality and service, calling it a "hidden gem"
- Daily breakfast is included
- Travel in spring and summer, when average temperatures are in the 60s and 70s
Depart: Select dates June 1 - Sept. 5. The best prices are in August from Austin; Chicago; Denver; Los Angeles; Miami; New York City; Tampa; and Washington, D.C. However, flights from more than 50 cities are available.
What you need to know:
- Travel dates are customizable (anywhere from 2 to 28 nights) and the savings apply for any length of stay
- Prices are per person, based on two guests sharing a room
- The package is nonrefundable and cannot be changed once booked
- Air and hotel taxes are included
About the hotel:
New Road Hotel is a boutique hotel in East London's Whitechapel area that opened in April, 2018.
It is based in a former textile factory and has retained some of its industrial character, with exposed brick walls and warehouse-style rooms. Each floor has a lounge and vending machines, from which you can help yourself to tea, coffee and hot chocolate. There's also a library, a games zone with a pool table, and a cereal café, where you can try a cereal cocktail or create one of your own.
The trendy shops and bars of Shoreditch are a 20-minute stroll away. Head to Columbia Road on a Sunday for its famous flower market or explore the vintage shops of Brick Lane, which are "full of noise, colour and life" (Lonely Planet). Tower Bridge and the Tower of London are less than 25 minutes' walk from the hotel, while Whitechapel Art Gallery is less than 10 minutes' walk away.
Whitechapel station (for London Underground and Overground services) is less than five minutes' walk away -- from there you can get to Victoria, Westminster or Oxford Street in less than 15 minutes.
Rooms are compact and "stylishly functional" (The Daily Telegraph), with large windows. Warehouse K rooms have a king-size bed and a rainfall shower in the bathroom. Warehouse X rooms have a super king-size bed. Please note that in some rooms, beds are against the wall down one side. All rooms have international sockets and USB ports. Wi-Fi is free and secure luggage storage is available.
Book Your Trip
Hotel + Flights
$779 & up per person for 4 nights
$94 / night
* Restrictions may apply.