$628 & up – Viceroy Los Cabos: Luxe 3-Night Trip w/Flights
This beach vacation includes 5-star accommodations, roundtrip flights and $430 savings.
- Roundtrip flights to Los Cabos from most major U.S. cities
- Three nights in a Viceroy King room at the 5-star Viceroy Los Cabos
What you need to know:
- Most travel dates April-June are available, including weekends -- though the best prices are midweek
- Trips of various lengths are on sale; use the calendar to shop rates
- Daily $25 food and beverage credits can be added
- Prices are per person, based on two guests sharing a room
- The package in nonrefundable and cannot be changed once booked
- All taxes and fees are included
About the hotel:
The Viceroy Los Cabos is an ultra-modern luxury hotel overlooking the Sea of Cortez. The resort was renovated and enhanced before reopening under the widely loved Viceroy Hotels & Resorts brand in 2018. A new beachfront pool, a state of the art fitness center and a rotating art exhibit are among the new amenities.
Guestrooms and suites are chic and feature minimalist details, like floating wood shelves and custom furniture. Each has a private terrace with Jacuzzi and ocean views.
There are plenty of dining options to choose from with four on-site restaurants. The most atmospheric restaurant, Nido, is nestled in a nest-like lattice structure which appears to float on water. Room service is also available 24 hours a day for those looking to dine in the comfort of their room.
Downtown San Jose del Cabo is just 10 minutes from the hotel by car, and downtown Cabo San Lucas is 30 minutes away.