$539 & up – NYC: 3-Night Suite Stay in Midtown with Flights
600-square-foot suites are almost impossible to find in Manhattan -- let alone for 35% off.
There's a lot to love about this New York City vacation:
- Includes prime summer and fall travel dates
- You'll stay at the 4-star San Carlos Hotel, located halfway between Times Square and Central Park -- ideal for exploring the city
- Perhaps even better: you'll stay in a 600-square-foot suite complete with kitchenette and pull-out sofa -- and larger than many NYC apartments
- The daily resort fee (reg. $34) is waived with this deal
What's included: Roundtrip flights to New York City; 3 nights in a one-bedroom suite; waived resort fee.
When you can go: Departures into December are on sale; best prices in August.
What you need to know:
- Flights are available from most U.S. cities; best prices from Charlotte
- Travel dates are customizable and the savings apply for any length of stay
- Prices are per person, based on double occupancy; up to four people can sleep in a suite
- The package is nonrefundable and cannot be changed once booked
- All taxes and hotel fees are included
About the hotel:
For an immaculate and sizeable (by Manhattan standards) room, the Hotel San Carlos does just the trick.
Located on a quieter stretch of 50th Street in Midtown East, the hotel has a residential ambiance similar to an upscale New York City apartment building. The marble lobby is intimate, and the friendly employees at the reception desk will likely greet you by your first name.
The hotel has a distinct charm and stylish sophistication offering a contemporary yet elegant feel. The least expensive room is the Standard, with roughly 300 square feet (most NYC rooms are under 200) and bonus touches like a granite wet bar with a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee/tea maker. A great option for families, the one-bedroom suites come with a pull-out sofa bed, large wet bar and a small dining area for morning Cheerios. Double-glazed windows cancel out street noise.
The hotel is surrounded by subway lines: The 6 train stop is one block from the hotel, and the Lexington Avenue E and M train stop (which connects to JFK airport) is three blocks north. Walk to attractions like Rockefeller Center, the Museum of Modern Art and Grand Central Terminal in under 10 minutes.