$519 & up – 4 Night Puerto Rico Oceanfront Stay w/ Flights
This deal takes the legwork out of booking flights and a hotel separately.
Head to Puerto Rico with a deal that puts right you on an "enviable stretch of pristine coastline" (Fodor's) and includes roundtrip flights from 50 cities and four nights at a newly renovated 4-star oceanfront resort.
- Roundtrip flights to San Juan
- 4 nights in a King Junior Suite
- Daily breakfast for two (reg. $54)
Depart: Select dates through December
Customize Your Trip: Longer and shorter trips, and upgraded oceanfront accommodations, are also on sale and the savings apply throughout. Flights are available from over 50 cities. Use the calendar on the next page to shop prices from your preferred airport.
What You Need to Know:
- Prices are per person, based on two guests sharing a room
- The package is nonrefundable; changes are subject to availability and may incur fees
- Air and hotel taxes are include, excluding the hotel resort fee which you will pay locally at the hotel
About the Hotel:
This newly renovated (August 2019) Hyatt hotel offers a long list of activities ranging from salsa lessons to yoga on the beach. The Resort at Coco Beach features a lagoon-style pool, two 18-hole golf courses, both designed by Tom Kite, a fitness center, three tennis courts, beach volleyball, and a kids program.
For nature lovers, El Yunque National Forest is the biggest rain forest in the United States, only a 20-minute drive from the property and is a great adventure for the whole family. Old San Juan is less than an hour drive from the resort, perfect for a day trip.