$459 & up – NYC: 4-Star Escape incl. SF Flights & $50 Credit
Enjoy "one of the best views of the Empire State Building you'll ever see" (Good Housekeeping).
Escape to Manhattan — flights and perks included — with this Travelzoo-exclusive deal that saves up to $250 on booking it yourself.
- Roundtrip flights to New York City from San Francisco
- 3 nights at the Moxy Chelsea, home to the Fleur Room on the 35th floor, boasting "one of the best views of the Empire State Building you'll ever see" (Good Housekeeping)
- A $50 credit toward food and drinks valid anywhere on property (per stay)
Depart: Select dates November-April; best prices in January-February.
Customize Your Trip: Longer and shorter trips are also on sale, and the savings apply throughout. Flights are available from over 50 cities. Use the calendar on the next page to shop prices from your preferred airport.
What You Need to Know:
- Prices are per person, based on two guests sharing a room
- The package is nonrefundable; changes are subject to availability and may incur fees
- Airfare and hotel taxes are included
About the Hotel:
This chic new hotel sits in the heart of the Flower District, alongside florists that have called the neighborhood home for a century. The hotel honors the neighborhood's history with not just the flower shop in the lobby — there's also a three-story "living wall" and soaring greenhouse-style windows that let in tons of natural light (hard to come by in the heart of NYC).
The hotel features four restaurants and bars driven by famed hospitality group TAO, including a cafe and pasticceria, a lounge with cocktails and wood-fired pizzas and one of New York's "best new Italian restaurants" (New York Post), Feroce Ristorante, serving a wide array of Italian favorites. You should definitely stop by the Fleur Room, the hotel's 35th-floor rooftop bar: The "stunning space is a must-see" (Harper's Bazaar), and it's been named one of the Best Rooftop Bars in NYC by Time Out magazine.
$459 & up
Have a Question?
Agents Available 24 hours