$419 & up – Sonoma: Wine Country Trip incl. Airfare
"Budget-friendly Sonoma" is no longer an oxymoron with this exclusive deal.
Travelzoo members can stay in the middle of wine country while saving $700 on the regular price of this Sonoma trip.
Why we love this getaway:
- Stay within a 30-minute drive to hundreds of Sonoma wineries
- Travel in late summer and early fall -- when Sonoma's weather is at it's finest and discounted trips are almost impossible to find
- The hotel boasts two championship golf courses, a heated outdoor pool and (of course) those signature DoubleTree chocolate chip cookies
Includes: Roundtrip flights to Oakland or San Francisco; 4 nights at the DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma - Wine Country; one wine flight per person; one wine tasting pass at Martinelli Winery per person (based on double occupancy)
Depart select dates through December. The best prices are from Austin, Chicago, Columbus, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, San Diego and Seattle.
Customize your trip: Longer and shorter trips are also on sale, as are flights from over 50 cities plus roundtrip transfers to and from the hotel. Use the calendar on the next page to shop prices from your preferred airport.
What you need to know:
- Prices are per person, based on double occupancy
- Air and hotel taxes are included
- The package is nonrefundable; changes are subject to availability and may incur fees
About the hotel:
Equidistant to the dramatic coastline of Bodega Bay and the charming town square of downtown Sonoma, the DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country is an affordable home base for exploring the area. Hundreds of wineries are nearby, and the famed Russian River Brewing Company is just 20 minutes up the road, in Santa Rosa. Activities abound for the outdoor enthusiast as well, from hiking or mountain biking in nearby Trione-Annadel State Park or along the coast of Bodega Bay to kayaking the Russian River.