$419 – Charleston 4-Star Escape: 3 Nights w/Flights
Fly to Charleston, stay amid historic mansions and save 45% with this Travelzoo deal.
- Roundtrip flights to Charleston from most major U.S. cities
- Accommodations in a Signature Queen Room at the 4-star Vendue Hotel
- Daily $25 food-and-beverage credit to use at the coffee shop, restaurant or rooftop bar (named one of the best in Charleston by Conde Nast Traveler)
What you need to know:
- Travel most dates May-August
- We've secured a limited number of rooms in May, which are rarely discounted -- we expect these peak-season dates to sell out quickly
- Trips of various lengths are available; use the calendar to shop rates
- Prices are per person, based on two guests sharing a room
- The package is nonrefundable and cannot be changed once booked
- All taxes and hotel fees are included
About the hotel:
The Vendue is not just a hotel; it's a culturally enriching experience. Originally warehouses for storage, trade and auctions, the hotel has come a long way since its humble beginnings, reinventing itself with a $5.5 million renovation into a sanctuary for art lovers. It now comprises two lavish buildings across the street from one another, coming together as one high-end boutique hotel.
No two rooms are the same: Traditional guest rooms feature Egyptian cotton sheets and neutral beige tones, while some rooms are classically designed with four-poster beds, rustic hardwood floors and the original exposed brick walls. Signature rooms are decorated with reproduced antique furniture for a vintage feel, while the Premiere rooms offer more space and many have great views of the city.
Over 300 sculptures and paintings line the walls of the lobby, eating areas and guest rooms. Pristine white-marble and dark hardwood floors flow into the Drawing Room restaurant, where the marble floors and the chocolate-colored wood bar are prominently featured against charcoal walls. The rooftop bar "attracts visitors and locals alike for its open air patios and multi-tiered vistas" and was named one of the 10 best Rooftop Bars in Charleston by Conde Nast Traveler).
Each morning, a free continental breakfast is served in the lobby lounge. All guests receive a complimentary daily reception with wine, and even milk and cookies in the evening. Guests also enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi and use of the hotel's bicycles to explore the city.
Book by May 15.
Book Your Trip
Hotel + Flights
$419 per person for 3 nights
$169 / night
* Restrictions may apply.